AUTUMN DOG PHOTO SESSIONS
My paw-fect autumn dog photo sessions feature tons of treats, tail wags and fabulous foliage!
Autumn has to be one of my favourite times of the year. You can’t beat the gorgeous orange and yellow leaves, the slight chill in the air, and the opportunity to dig out your favourite cosy sweater.
And it’s the perfect time of year for a photoshoot of your dog! The fabulous seasonal colours make the perfect backdrop to images of your canine companion. Plus they’ll get the chance to play around in the leaves and frolic among the foliage – what more could they want?!
So why not take the time to enjoy this wonderful season with your dog? It’s the paw-fect opportunity!
Seasonal photo sessions
Make the most of this gorgeous time of year with some seasonal shots of your fluffy family member. These mini sessions take place throughout October 2020 and include:
- A 15-minute phone consultation prior to the shoot to get to know you and find out the type of images you’d like;
- A 45-minute photoshoot in Bad Homburg’s beautiful Kurpark including 1 dog (extra dogs cost €15 each);
- Professional re-touching on all images;
- A password-protected online gallery of a minimum of 10 images to view; and
- 1 x high resolution (large) digital file from our shoot.
Further digital files are available to purchase at €20 per file (the equivalent web size image comes with every high resolution file).
I also offer luxury prints, portfolio boxes, framed artwork and albums of shots from your shoot to purchase separately.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. €30 of that will be kept if the session is cancelled less than 5 days before the shoot.
Don’t miss out – book your autumn dog photo session now! I can’t wait to meet you and your dog!